Yone is featured as the only artist who uses Cheki, a small Polaroid-style camera as his main piece of equipment. In 2008, Yone expanded his work into the realm of contemporary arts with an invitation to exhibit at the prestigious Barry Friedman Gallery in Chelsea, New York.
- What is your fondest instant film moment?
- Taking sexy pictures, of course. This isn't just me; it's a historically inevitable idea that everyone has in their hearts.
- What is your description of a life well led?
- Never lying to yourself [lit: your own heart].
- Ask us a question!
- Please show me the line between art and obscenity. Where does art end and obscenity begin?